The Association’s Annual Block Captain meeting was held on January 28th at Marlborough School. Over 40 of our HP block captains were in attendance and there was a lively discussion on topics including Emergency Preparedness and Security.
CERT trained Larry Bogatz, stressed the importance of investing in personal drinking water storage tanks as the City’s infrastructure will be severely tested in an earthquake. LAPD’s Senior Lead Officer Dave Cordova updated residents on recent crime, and private patrol companies SSA‘s Jerry Shaw and Terry Seagraves and ADT‘s Steve Cushner provided tips to secure your home.
Be safe. Lock your car, set your alarm and put lights in your house on timers. To report a crime in progress or a medical emergency call 911. If you observe suspicious activity call Wilshire Police Desk 213-473-0476. You can also call our Senior Lead Officer (SLO) Dave Cordova- cell phone at 213-793-0650 and notify your private security patrol cars. If you Have Neighborhood Questions and Need Information. Please visit our website www.HancockPark.org! You will be able to find information on:
• Emergency Preparedness
• Parkway Tree Replacement and Care
• HPOZ/Preservation Plan Questions
• Block Captain/Neighborhood Watch Information
• Filming Guidelines for the Neighborhood
• We also have a Comprehensive Listing of Useful
Contact Numbers: that include Pothole Repair,
• Streetlight outages, and Graffiti reporting.
• HPHOA’48 Committee Chairs and Contact Information